Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tip of the week #21: No skinny pants/jeans for dudes


I know I touched on this tip earlier when I did a tip of the week titled "No saggin your skinny jeans" but I have to revisit the issue...As you all well know that celebrities and stars can (and often do) dictate or influence fashion...the fashion that has been popular now for at least 2 years are skinny jeans on guys that you see on Lil Wayne, other young members of Young Money and other hipster rappers...I'm mean I can be aiight with a dude wearing slimmer jeans that the baggy jeans from the 90's but C'mon Son (shout out to Ed Lover)...here's the plain and simple tip, NO DUDES SHOULD WEAR SKINNY JEANS!...its feminine and you look retarded with skinny jeans that you have to jump into like a semi overweight female, squeezing into a pair of jeans that are 3 sizes too small for a night out with the girls...

i'm mean seriously look at the pic above of Lil Wayne at this year's VMA's...he couldn't put his wallet in his pocket if he wanted to...how in the hell is this close to portraying an image of a 'hard' emcee...i'm done, this fashion of dudes wearin female type clothes (super skinny jeans, deep cut v-neck shirts) is f*&$in me up

p.s. - I'm for real look at Wayne. That's a suspect pic!! I'm just sayin

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: