Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Stuff of hilarity/Spreadin the real: Arsenio goes off

When the Arsenio Hall Show was on it was groundbreaking, revolutionary for minority talk show hosts and entertaining...he went off the air in the 90's (don't know how because everybody used to watch the show) but I hear he might be coming back to late night television...I don't know how successful he would be because that show might have just been lightning in a bottle...but here's a throwback video of Arsenio goin' in on a members of the Queer Nation...the show was so raw back then, wish I would see more stuff like this now...



p.s. - and how did we get to the point years later after the 70's - 90's that people are more sensitive and entertainment is more censored than ever...people need to get thicker skin and the higher ups need to stop censoring and editing every little thing

p.s.s - I have random rant coming soon, I know I haven't posted one in a while

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: