Monday, January 31, 2011

Tip of the Week #17 - Female's know your weight

This is not a problem rather an epidemic of females not knowing their own weight and what they should put on...the pic above is a classic example of a female not knowing that she is too cotdamn big to be wearing those particular fitting clothes...i mean this is got to be common sense right!?...if I put a pair of pants on and I have to jump into them because they are too tight, then I know that I shouldn't wear em (skinny jeans are not the business for dudes I don't give a damn who you are. Straight leg jeans are ok but they should not be skin tight on dudes)...apparently females have not received this vital memo...

I've seen females with stomachs as large as your favorite NFL offensive lineman wearing belly shirts or tight fitting shirts that show off every unpleasant roll...i've also witnessed females with big butts (not to be confused with big nice asses or 'backyards', i'm talking about huge non attractive butts) tryin to wear small boy shorts...and the worse are females who stand at 'bout 5'1" that weigh at least 204 lbs wearin' the popular 'yoga' tight pants...damn using the wtf abbreviation i just have to say it, WHAT THE FUCK! that looks terrible...

so the tip for this week is females know your weight, your size and what's appropriate to wear...because damn your self esteem and how you 'think' it looks good on you, stop wearing small clothes 'cuz it embarrasses me to see you look that sloppy...

p.s. I know this sounds harsh but damn it, it needs to be said

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: