Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spreadin the real: illdoctrine on T-Pain's arrogance of ignorance

Once again i must post a vid from one of my fav blogs on the internet, nildoctrine (formerly illdoctrine)...J Smooth goes in on T-Pain's political stand and his arrogant ignorance towards politics...just watch and you will see what I mean...

btw this is the 1st post i've posted in a week...i felt like I was fairly persistent and consistent with updating the blog but I noticed I'm not...i really don't see how people can update their blog everyday with useful content...its a talent and very diligent work ethic that I don't have when it comes to updating my computer content (shout out to 2dopeboyz cuz they update their blog with new content it seems every 4 minutes and T.O. Polk)...peep the video though...




holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: