Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random Rant vol. 25: Bad rap in public


You know sometimes when a comedian gets on stage and they go through their set and it's a complete bomb....you know when none of the jokes are funny, no one is laughin' and you can sense that the comedian is diggin deep to get the audience to at least chuckle...i don't know bout yall but I get a feeling that I feel bad and embarrassed for the poor soul..it's a weird feeling...i get that same feeling when I see people who rap horribly (either a real rapper or a person joking around) in public...




^^^This demonstrates my point. Damn this is bad and hilarious all at the same time (Jamie Foxx is a fool).

I don't know what it is but it hurts my soul when I see an old white dude on a news station or something start to rap in a joking fashion...its soooo bad to the point where I feel embarrassed for the dude even if he doesn't feel bad about himself...when I used to watch 106 & Park's Freestyle Friday (back in early 2000's when it was a little tolerable to watch. When Jin and Poster Boy was killing it) and a weak rapper would spit and was terrible, I really felt bad for the dude like damn I know your boys are clowning you...

I must give a tip pertaining to this subject...please people if you have no rhythm or don't listen to hip hop regularly or you think Yung Joc's "Its goin down" is new music (that's so 4 years ago [Valley girl impression]), don't rap in public for your own dignity...its sounds worse than people trying to sing whom are terrible because because because........well just because it just sounds bad...here's a video to explain what I mean...




just horrible....

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: