Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Crooks and Castles fisherman hat



With so many clothing lines out, i had to pick about 4 and just rock with those (Rocawear, Crooks & Castles, Undrcrwn and Levi for jeans, i would say my joint mARCandE but i've been slack and not printed a shirt out yet)...i dig Crooks & Castles' fisherman style bucket hat (shout out to EPMD)...i bought the black one from a store in Columbia, SC (i couldn't believe any store from my home state of SC carried any reputable streetwear lines but a store in the Sandhills shopping area carries it along with Sneaktip)...
Crooks produces some ill fitteds and shirts!!!...
i gotta get the carolina blue like the one shown...
holla,
(4o)ur

2 comments:

TOPolk said...

I get the feeling that if I ever looked in your closet, I would see a lot of Carolina blue. And teal.

mARCandE said...

not really i only have one teal shirt and fitted...and i have no carolina blue shirts or fitteds