Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Rant vol. 43: I don't have any lottery luck


I'm not a unlucky or a person that something always bad happens to me but I am unlucky as all get out when it comes to winning...When I say winning I mean I never win a radio call-in contest, a raffle drawing, a sweepstakes, a luck of the draw game of chance or the lottery...I've been playing the $1 scratch offs sparingly for about 4 months...sometimes I'll buy 4 of the same $1 scratch offs or I'll just buy 1 $1 scratch off at a time...I'm tellin you know lie, in about the 25 times I've played the scratch offs I've only won three times (and they were $1 amounts)..

I've known people who have played 3 $1 scratch offs at one time and won on every ticket (even if its just $1 wins)...I've known people who've won $40 and $50 from scratch offs when I can't win a stinkin' $3 from a ticket...So this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to document every day my winnings from buying 2 of the same type of ticket from the same store for a month...just by the law of averages I should win something (but I bet I won't win SQUAT)...my first buys will be this Friday (3.30.12) and I'll document what happens...

signing off, the unfortunate lottery scratch off loser

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: