Thursday, July 07, 2011

Spreadin the Real: Shyheim speaks briefly about the freestyle with BDK

I remember the first time I heard this freestyle that Shyheim speaks about...I was on a bus up to Boone, NC for a basketball tournament when I was in the 10th grade...My teammate was a dude named George Key that came from NY and had a mixtape with all Biggie songs...when I heard Biggie's freestyle line when he said "I got 7 mac 11's about 8 38's, 9 9's, 10 mac 10's the shit's never end/ you can't touch my riches even MC Hammer and them 357 bitches" I thought to myself this is the illest freestyle i've ever heard (damn Biggie was super ill)...well here's the video of Shyheim speaking how the epic freestyle happened (and here's the link to the freestyle if you've never heard it: here)


"The Greatest Freestyle ever" from Gasface on Vimeo.


holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: