Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spreadin the Real: Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60

Though this album came out at the end of 2010 I still have to comment on it...You know when a album is good when the first time you listen to it you don't track through at least half of the songs...that's exactly what happened to me when I listened to Yelawolf's debut album (really just a mixtape)...i don't know if this album (mixtape) was critically acclaimed but it should be if its not...surprisingly its a very solid album that's original and entertaining...with features from Bun B, Gucci Mane (even though is not a great MC) and Raekwon let you know that 'the white boy from Alabama' is legit...I never listened to his mixtapes or even a song from Yelawolf before this album (besides from his feature on Big Boi's track 'Your DJ ain't no DJ') but I probably should have cuz I really like this album...

definitely go download, steal or buy this album...4 thumbs up

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: