Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Stuff of hilarity: Funny sexist ads pt. 2

I had a post about vintage sexist ads a while ago and here's the second installment of the series...this is amusing stuff....here's the first

Reminds me of the Hustle & Flow track "Whoop that trick"...whenever your wife gets out of line, you tap that rump to get her back in line


Letting the woman know her place and worth in the household, Wow!



Damn this ad tells everyone that females can not drive at all...amazing what was acceptable and tolerated in before 1980 political correctness (though I think the culture in America is a little too political correct. I loved the sitcoms like Sanford & son, The Jeffersons and All in the family. Hilarious social commentary with no fluff)...

p.s. - though I think these ads are hilarious, I do not support the views and opinions of these ads...except for the simple driving one, just playing (not really though)

p.p.s. - I'm just joking about the last comment seriously

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: