Monday, October 25, 2010

Stuff of hilarity: Showbiz Pizza - Love in this club

Apparently someone owns these classic animatronic characters from the old restaurant Showbiz Pizza which is now Chuck E. Cheese...the characters are singin right along with Usher's - Love in this club track kinda of creative and brings me back when I was like 5 years old...goin to Showbiz Pizza was a treat whenever my parents took me and my brother...I only remember goin like 3 times but i loved the pizza (which i'm sure was terrible, but my young palette didn't know any better)...i thought these characters were fun but when I look at em now they look down right creepy and kinda scary...know i see why some kids are scared of Chuck E. Cheese now (he's a big rat) cuz the Rock-afire Explosion are scary looking...peep it...




holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: