Thursday, April 02, 2009

Random Rant vol. 12: cdplayer got jacked!!!


WARNING: I WILL BE LACING THIS BLOG WITH FOUL, OBSCENE LANGUAGE

If you read this blog you may kno that i don't like to talk about my personal experiences (i just don't want the world to know my all my business)...but i have let blog readers into a lil bit of my life...i ranted on how i got some sneakers shipped to me and they got jacked off of my stoop (even though i still think USPS just didn't deliver my kicks to the right address)...now not less than an hour ago i discovered i got muhfckn' car got broken into and my cdplayer got jacked while i was at work, in my job's parkin lot....

its only a few things that really piss me off and aggravate me, one of em is stealing shit...i absolutely hate when i get shit stolen from me....lie to me, cheat on me, talk shit about me just don't fuckin steal from me....i fuckin hate that shit...

me and my bro asked my pops one summer afternoon- what would you do if your vintage car got stolen and the judge asked you what the punishment should be once we caught him?...my pops is a no nonsense and basic guy and i'm sure he was not completely serious with this answer but he was pretty convincing...he said the penalty should be "DEATH"...now i know that sounds archaic and extremely drastic but that's how he is (and i like the way he is)...

now i see why he said that because i worked hard to pay for my paint job on the car (done less than 7 mnths ago) and the new cdplayer i just purchased less than 2 months ago...then to have some fucka come and 1) damage the body of my card and 2)steal the cdplayer in 2 minutes aggravates the piss out of me...so to end this tirade i'll say fuck the bastards who stole my shit, fuck the prick who's gonna buy my cdplayer, fuck their car, fuck their mama for birthin them and fuck the horse (in this case their dark colored SUV) they rode in on....COTDAMNIT!!!

holla,
(4o)ur

2 comments:

TOPolk said...

Tell 'em why you mad son...

Joe Jackson said...

agree 100%

penalty should be death or castration! haha

I got my cd player jacked out of my old car on my BIRTHDAY back in 2005. Great way to start that year haha.