Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Rant pt. 7: Jordan got jacked


On this blog i don't like to get personal and talk about what I ate, who I saw and when i'm going to the mall...but right now i'm bout to vent and talk about what happened to me (put the kids to bed cuz i'm bout to let loose with profane language)...

i ordered the above AJ I high straps blk/red/wht kicks from ebay about 3 weeks ago...i paid a hard earned 170 plus dollars for these limited gems...i got em shipped to my crib and I tracked em everyday...the kicks were sent from GA and i'm in Charlotte, NC so I knew that with them being USPS priority mail they will get here in 2 days...the seller sent them Monday and they got here Wednesday bout 11 am... I was at work and saw they were delivered and went home during lunch time (12 noon) to pick em up from my front porch...

to my disappointment not a cotdamn package was on the step...so i figured it might be delivered the next day...i did the same thing and nothing was on the muhfukin' porch....i contacted USPS for a solid 2 weeks and they said "we did deliver it"...So logically the only thing that could have happened is someone stole my cotdamn 170 dollar muhfuckin Jordans from off the porch as soon as they were delivered...so fuck USPS for delivering it and leaving it (even tho that's what they were supposed to do since no signature was required), fuck the person for stealing my kicks (dick in the booty ass bastards), fuck the seller for selling the Jordans to me (no logical reason why I say fuck you to him cuz he did nothin wrong) and damn me for not gettin insurance on the package (hindsight is 20/20)...I pissed away 170 plus dollars, COTDAMNIT!!!...i'm done

holla,
(4o)ur

No comments: