Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Rant pt.1: AJ 6 rings

Maybe I'm too much of a purist or maybe I'm getting older and more picky, but this is TRUE: Jordan Brand is 1) getting lazy 2) getting bad advice from the marketing group or 3) really really thinks this looks good...These kicks are simply hideous, it just a combination of all the great designs of classic J's with a incredibly stupid color combination...

Wow, that's all I can say...i think because of all of the variant sneakers hittin the streets with all these outrageous colors, JB trys to market to the folks that buy these 'variants'...please just stay to the course and release quality Jordans to customers...to all my jordan collectors who collect Jordans like baseball cards or buy because they are fresh, please don't buy these "MONSTRACITIES"...damn these look silly....

and I just realized I'm becoming the old gray haired baseball enthusiast/purist that doesn't want instant replay, interleague play or expanded playoff system just in relation to sneakers.

holla,
(4o)ur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.